Monday, March 16, 2015

A Season of Change

 Hi there,

Yes we are back open for business. As in life there are different seasons and for a season I had to shut down KDoctor Photography. There were too many big life events happening that I couldn't keep up with everything and I had to focus on the more important things.

That season has thankfully come to a close and now I'm ready to restart my photography business. There have been a lot of changes in my life and will be reflected in my business. :) Change isn't always easy to go through but sometimes its necessary so you can find the true joy and blessings at the end of the change.

First thing I can tell you is my name has legally changed. It is no longer Kristin Doctor. I have changed my business name to reflect that change. Our new business name is KDB1971 Photos. I have a new website domain all though it will still bring you to the blogspot address of the old business you can now find us www.kdb1971photos.com, you can still type in the blog address. Eventually we will be making more changes to the site as we grown.

Lastly, I have a new business partner. He's also my life partner and we are so excited to embark on this adventure together. Rick is the brains behind the business and I'm the one who does the work. So most likely he will be the one you talk to. Don't worry you will still get me for your photo shoots and I will be doing all the light editing work on your beautiful photos.

We have expanded our service and products and we offer and are so excited to embark on this together.

We look forward to caputuring your beautiful memories along with you.

Rick and Kristin
Photo courtsey of Kat Woodyard

No comments:

Post a Comment